What are the Teller Cash Recyclers
A quick overview of Teller Cash Recyclers technology
Teller Cash Recycler (TCR) is one out of many versions of a Teller assist unit (TAU). Thus, TCR’s are electromechanical devices used in retail banking for the disbursement and deposit of banknotes, supporting decisively the bank teller transactional operations. Among others, TCR’s are also deployed in casino operations, large retailers’ back-office.
Intrinsic characteristics of modern TCRs are:
- Banknotes authentication and fitness checking
- High-speed of banknotes processing
- Strong box vault enclosure
- Digital communications interconnection with host banking systems
- Auditability and traceability of all operations
- Auditability and traceability
- Real-time cash inventory
Leading TCRs manufacturer
Since 1996, ARCA is dedicated to developing and manufacturing state-of-the-art Teller Cash Recycling solutions (TCRs) for the global banking market place as well as for the retail industry. Designing state-of-the-art Teller Cash Recyclers and banknote validation technology is the primary focus of ARCA, with a strong emphasis on in-house technology development, ease-of-use and serviceability. Flagship product is the CM18, a next generation TCR machine.